The Forum Foundation has been established by the Forum of Executive Women as a non-profit §501(c)(3) organization.
The mission of The Forum Foundation is to support initiatives that promote the advancement of all women leaders in the Greater Philadelphia region.
- Educational programs that enhance the leadership skills of current and potential women leaders in the business and not-for-profit sectors.
- Research and information programs that measure and facilitate the advancement of women to positions of leadership.
- Awards to individuals who exemplify the potential and achievements of women leaders, and to organizations that recognize and reward those achievements.
- Programs that enhance public awareness and support of women leaders.
The Forum Foundation was established in 2004 as a non-profit §501(c)(3) organization by The Forum of Executive Women, which provided a grant to help launch the Foundation. In 2007, members of The Forum of Executive Women contributed more than $100,000, exceeding the Foundation’s goal for start-up funding.
Sponsorships and Contributions
The Foundation’s fundraising effort is ongoing, and contributions are welcome. Donations to The Forum Foundation are tax-deductible.
Corporations and Other Organizations
Those interested in sponsoring Foundation initiatives are invited to email Foundation Administrator Jane Barr Pino.
Forum of Executive Women Members and Other Donors
- Donating by check: Checks payable to The Forum Foundation should be mailed to The Forum Foundation, 1231 Highland Avenue, Fort Washington, PA 19034.
- Donating by credit card: Email credit card information to Foundation Administrator Jane Barr Pino.
- Donating securities: Contact Foundation Administrator Jane Barr Pino.
- Matching gifts: Mail the company’s form to The Forum Foundation, 1231 Highland Avenue, Fort Washington, PA 19034.
- Administrative Office, Jane Barr Pino & Associates, 1231 Highland Avenue, Fort Washington, PA 19034, Jane Barr Pino, 215-628-9844